Bullfrog North (Executive) Ramp

riflemike

I launched my bass boat just as they finished installing the boiler plates. The plates extend 30'. It's still fairly shallow. Three quarters of the way on the courtesy dock and it was almost 7 feet deep. I watched a Ranger fishing boat loading up and he kicked up a lot of dirt/sand as he got the boat on the trailer.

Coho975

I launched my bass boat just as they finished installing the boiler plates. The plates extend 30'. It's still fairly shallow. Three quarters of the way on the courtesy dock and it was almost 7 feet deep. I watched a Ranger fishing boat loading up and he kicked up a lot of dirt/sand as he got the boat on the trailer.
Hey Mike, thanks for the update, what's the parking situation look like?

Trix

Escalante-Class Member
I’m not an engineer, but I agree that the steel plates should be installed the other way, crossing the travel lane. That could cause more problems than mud. Sq
I surmise that the plan is to open up when rear wheels do not need to go below the concrete so that the boiler plates are just for supporting trailers. I think it was posted that the plates are 14 x 40 (on edit I see Mike just posted that they are only 30 feet long), so house boat trailers would be supported. Like you, I think wet steel ribs running parallel to the tow truck would be slick as you know what, without full surface contact with the tires.

bobco

Parking is no problem due to there hardly being anyone here. I was told by harbor patrol who installed the boiler plates that they are only 30 ft long. Didn't measure. On a side note, fishing is getting really good, caught 107 today and my buddy 106.
106 stripers or bass?

BrianID

100+ fish each isn’t common at most lakes but not uncommon at all at Lake Powell.

What was the water temperature?

I’ll launch my boat at Stateline Monday!

KYKevin

Escalante-Class Member
Pictures, without pictures I can't live vicariously from your success. 😏
Meatwagon
If you post a lot of pictures on here you have these jerks that say **** about Glory and all of that BS. So why would a guy even want to post on here to here these jealous jerks post there negative BS. AND THEY KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. And if you two don't like it, you have my number, give me a call. These two have never posted crap on here to help anyone, they just like there trolling and negativity BS.
And like I say, you two know who you are, give me a call.

Meatwagon

Escalante-Class Member
Meatwagon
If you post a lot of pictures on here you have these jerks that say **** about Glory and all of that BS. So why would a guy even want to post on here to here these jealous jerks post there negative BS. AND THEY KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. And if you two don't like it, you have my number, give me a call. These two have never posted crap on here to help anyone, they just like there trolling and negativity BS.
I actually just enjoy seeing everyone else's success and won't be able to make my trip year. So I can only soak in the experience through others this year. Really enjoyed your photos and reports as well. As for the jerks and clowns I just try to ignore and or block them so I can continue to enjoy this site.

KYKevin

Escalante-Class Member
I actually just enjoy seeing everyone else's success and won't be able to make my trip year. So I can only soak in the experience through others this year. Really enjoyed your photos and reports as well.
There are very few on WW,s that like to cause trouble and they are poop experts and not fishing experts. And everyone knows who they are. But the good people on here far outway the bad, they must of been bullied in school is all I can figure.
Thanks

Todd

Meatwagon
Amen brother!!!
People like us are few but we are stronger than the rest!
I’ll call you in the next couple days.

BrianID

There are very few on WW,s that like to cause trouble and they are poop experts and not fishing experts. And everyone knows who they are. But the good people on here far outway the bad, they must of been bullied in school is all I can figure.
Thanks
The good far outway the bad on WW. I do my best not to type something that will be misinterpreted as offensive and do my best to ignore the haters.The sad truth about Internet forums is that many people will type things they wouldn't say to your face. By far WW is the most friendly Internet forum I've participated in. I think that goes back to the example that Wayne himself has set.

I appreciate the pictures and reports others post, so I try my best to return the favor and post pictures and reports.

POk3s

Kevin, I was extremely bummed last time you said it would be your last post. I was overjoyed with your pics and stories when you decided that wasn’t the case! I assume it had something to do with this same subject! Flat out, you have to ignore these people. It’s easier said than done. The jealousy runs deep with a lot of people.

Dorado

Escalante-Class Member
Kevin, I was extremely bummed last time you said it would be your last post. I was overjoyed with your pics and stories when you decided that wasn’t the case! I assume it had something to do with this same subject! Flat out, you have to ignore these people. It’s easier said than done. The jealousy runs deep with a lot of people.
Yes Kevin please keep posting! Your posts are great, and I have never felt that you were boasting. It always makes me shake my head how people want know exactly how, where, when and what you do to have the success that you have. You have put in the time and have the experience, some people want instant gratification and are bitter if they have to work for it! Most on here can’t get down there that often and love the fish pics…

powellster

Today we sat at Executive Ramp for about 3 hours. We saw 2 boats launch and a few boats retrieve. The sign at the top still says No motorized boats, but we did not see NPS or anyone getting a ticket. One set of boiler plates are down on the left side. We did end up putting in at the dirt ramp just because there were so many people around.powell.jpegIMG_2398.jpg