Favorite LP Pics 2020

PowellBride

A beautiful slot canyon and a one of a kind house boat, love the captains cabin!
Sorry for the finger in the frame.
View attachment 9517
We saw this "one of a kind" boat pull in as we were pulling out in July. Let me tell you the Park Service was VERY interested in this "boat". They followed it in to the prep lane. Park Service was out of their vehicle before the truck towing this came to a full stop. :pPS - the engines looked new and were large enough to catch my husbands attention
IMG_2162.jpegHere's another view of it

Dworwood

We saw this "one of a kind" boat pull in as we were pulling out in July. Let me tell you the Park Service was VERY interested in this "boat". They followed it in to the prep lane. Park Service was out of their vehicle before the truck towing this came to a full stop. :pPS - the engines looked new and were large enough to catch my husbands attention
View attachment 9540Here's another view of it
Again we pass and didn’t know it! They were just coming to the dock as I was getting ready to load, I was headed on the trailer when I took the picture. Wish I could have looked inside the thing/boat!😀 Much better picture than I got. Thanks

PowellBride

Again we pass and didn’t know it! They were just coming to the dock as I was getting ready to load, I was headed on the trailer when I took the picture. Wish I could have looked inside the thing/boat!😀 Much better picture than I got. Thanks
I only had a few feet of asphalt between me and the boat. It was definitely started our trip home with a laugh