Favorite LP Pics 2020

Dougie

Like you, I'm another apostate on this site with temerity to say that fish have been safe from me for 67 years, but since this season (and perhaps next) I can only be an "armchair traveler", your posts instantly call back 40+ years of memories. While the lake is always changing after every storm, wet or dry winter, or even the recent wind event, your pictures and your detailed narratives are very much appreciated.

JFRCalifornia

Like you, I'm another apostate on this site with temerity to say that fish have been safe from me for 67 years, but since this season (and perhaps next) I can only be an "armchair traveler", your posts instantly call back 40+ years of memories. While the lake is always changing after every storm, wet or dry winter, or even the recent wind event, your pictures and your detailed narratives are very much appreciated.
Thank you. And anybody who uses the word "temerity" is a friend of mine. And of the fish.

Dougie

Gem: Much room for repenting in all areas of my life, but I probably won't get to heaven any quicker if I start catching/eating fish. :)
I know that "heaven" for many folks is doing exactly that, and I enjoy reading all the descriptions of angling success on this website.

Gem Morris

Gem: Much room for repenting in all areas of my life, but I probably won't get to heaven any quicker if I start catching/eating fish. :)
I know that "heaven" for many folks is doing exactly that, and I enjoy reading all the descriptions of angling success on this website.
Alright, you're forgiven!! :)