Favorite LP Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BartsPlace

Staff member
New thread, as requested. :giggle:

And, some photos from my earliest trips to Lake Powell in early the 70's to start things off. This is where it all started for me: Lake Powell, fishing, and boating. Sorry for the poor quality of these old photos.

LP Boating Old.jpg
Lake Powell Old.jpg
Rainbow Bridge Old.jpg

Last edited:
Party time! Quick story. I always invited some friends from North Carolina to come each year. One was a bass player, another was a guitar player. One of their friends expressed interest in coming with them so I said heck ya. Our first night playing, the new guy disappeared and reappeared with a sax. No one even knew he played but he tore it up. He was on leave from Iraq and had a great time. What a great surprize for all of us. I know I have posted some of these in the past but couldn't help myself.

Attachments

• top deck blues 002.jpg
    top deck blues 002.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 378
  • top deck blues 001.jpg
    top deck blues 001.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 369
  • top deck blues 001 (2).jpg
    top deck blues 001 (2).jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 384
  • San Juan 001.jpg
    San Juan 001.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 390
FB04787D-51EA-48B7-A8B2-F7CA7ED982F1.jpeg822FB9D7-EC73-4A51-A448-7949FE6A480D.jpeg5760EA88-9BEA-4D04-91CF-17E30EF6155C.jpeg In May we saw the first step in the cathedral and in July wondering what is around the next corner we found the second one. This canyon changes every time I have visited it. I believe if the lake fills another 10 feet over what is was in 2019 there is a third step, I hope I get to see it in 2020!

Party time! Quick story. I always invited some friends from North Carolina to come each year. One was a bass player, another was a guitar player. One of their friends expressed interest in coming with them so I said heck ya. Our first night playing, the new guy disappeared and reappeared with a sax. No one even knew he played but he tore it up. He was on leave from Iraq and had a great time. What a great surprize for all of us. I know I have posted some of these in the past but couldn't help myself.
WOW,
You guy's have the whole system setup there. Looks like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back