• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Favorite LP Pics 2021

Rick K

Like the pics. Where is the arch location? I am always in the north end but just retired this year so I'm hoping to get around more. Been going to Powell for 24 yrs just need to explore it more.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
Like the pics. Where is the arch location? I am always in the north end but just retired this year so I'm hoping to get around more. Been going to Powell for 24 yrs just need to explore it more.
I need more information on the arch?. Which post are you referring to and what date was it posted?

cfulton

My wife and I were watching a family of otters in the upper San Juan a few years back. Two adults and 2 pups. One of the adults and one of the pups got out of the water onto a sand/gravel beach. In a nano-second a coyote came over the rise at a dead run and grabbed the pup. We last saw the coyote with the youngster in his mouth jog away. Chuck

Rick K

I need more information on the arch?. Which post are you referring to and what date was it posted?
Have a friend in Iowa that was going to ice fish his favorite crappie pond, seen open water at one end and a family of otters moved in and cleaned out his pond of fish. In a small area they can be destructive. The arch was in the favorite pictures of lake Powell. Thanks

Powelldreamer

Have a friend in Iowa that was going to ice fish his favorite crappie pond, seen open water at one end and a family of otters moved in and cleaned out his pond of fish. In a small area they can be destructive. The arch was in the favorite pictures of lake Powell. Thanks
I believe Wayne is asking you to specify which posted pic of the Arch. Tell him the name of the poster and the date. He can then inform you of the Arches location.

Meatwagon

If your referring to this arch in post #3 by Dworwood
Screenshot_20210430-061611_Samsung Internet.png
That's Rainbow bridge and is located about 50miles uplake from the dam.
20210430_124940.png