• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Favorite LP Pics 2021

Dworwood

Maybe not the best pictures of Powell but family and friends sure help make it a special place for me. My grandkids are not kids anymore and I am sure my time with them will be less and less as their life’s take them on the journeys they have in front of them. I hope these memories will be with them for a lifetime.758EC610-58AC-47A4-A57E-F7805FC43C9D.jpegAF39DFC8-6A08-42D7-81C5-9528A55FF9AB.jpeg

Dworwood

Man I would like to watch you guys sometime, that makes me hurt just to look at a picture! Body doesn’t forgive like it used to!

Last edited:

Ryan

Was that this year? Sq
Man I would like to watch you guys sometime, that makes me hurt just look at a picture! Body doesn’t forgive like it used to!
@Squirrel I haven't had the opportunity to get out there this year. That is last year.
@Dworwood the main water sports activity trip is around July 4th. Come on out. We will give you a lesson on the Sky Ski or the surfboard!

Last edited: