Wayne - Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
I will be having a full knee replacement on March 25. I am told that my movement will be limited for a week or two. I will get better, faster with lots of physical therapy. Hopefully, I will only miss a week or two or fish reports. I posted a new fish report today for next week.

I am sure my rehabilitation will improve as soon as I can get on the water and participate in Fish-ical Therapy.

Keep the website updated with your recent Lake Powell trip adventures and I will be back in action soon.

Wayne

Wayne,

The Fiish-ical Therapy will do wonders for you, In the early 80's I was in a full length cast on one leg, we fished Flaming Gorge, Dec. Jan. with heaters and blankets in the boat, all I had to do was fish, my partner netted the fish and drove the boat.

Good luck, if you need a boat driver let me know, I am available.

Rich

Best of luck - I had a partial 1.5 years ago - mostly recovered w/ therapy in 4-5 weeks. They say full replacement is less recovery time - so hope you are back on the water by mid April!! BTW - Looking back - I shoulda had it done 4-5 years before - it solved all my back and hip pain - from all the compensating !!👍

Good luck Wayne I have three buddy's that have had the same thing done and after the first few weeks they really like the end results.

I will be having a full knee replacement on March 25. I am told that my movement will be limited for a week or two. I will get better, faster with lots of physical therapy. Hopefully, I will only miss a week or two or fish reports. I posted a new fish report today for next week.

I am sure my rehabilitation will improve as soon as I can get on the water and participate in Fish-ical Therapy.

Keep the website updated with your recent Lake Powell trip adventures and I will be back in action soon.

Wayne

Godspeed Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back