(Unofficial) Recent Ramp Conditions / Experiences / Photos 2023

Bart, you be da MAN.....Irregardless....(my fav fake non word) of what anyone says......

;)

Seriously, methinks real time wordlings on site photos/comments will trump :)LOL:) anything we see a day or two later on other 'official' but not real time updated, sites....(elevations will change rapidly)

so might be useful.....:unsure:

I tried and failed in search for lake level when tow vehicles will launch on concrete at Stateline Auxiliary Ramp. About 3522?

This was taken Feb 3,522.85 at Stateline Aux. There’s been an additional pour since then that I would estimate covers the first boiler plate and possibly into the second (deeper) boiler plate.

So at the same elevation, water will be on the concrete with boiler plate still serving to keep trailers out of the mud.
IMG_5512.jpegIMG_5513.jpegIMG_5514.jpeg

Hmm, that's higher than I was thinking. Will the Executive ramp be usable at the lake levels at the "in between" levels?
There was launching off the side of the main ramp and following the old asphalt road once the level dropped below the 3576 level. The Executive Ramp is now usable between about 3620-3525 (with boiler plate allowing lower levels). Don't worry about the "in between" period, since the ramp is concrete the whole length of the launch. One thing I am interested in seeing is if UDOT will start running the Ferry again once we come above 3570.

There was launching off the side of the main ramp and following the old asphalt road once the level dropped below the 3576 level. The Executive Ramp is now usable between about 3620-3525 (with boiler plate allowing lower levels). Don't worry about the "in between" period, since the ramp is concrete the whole length of the launch. One thing I am interested in seeing is if UDOT will start running the Ferry again once we come above 3570.
The "spur ramp" off to the side of the main ramp was being used from about 3555 down to a minimum level of 3545.
It will be nice to have a couple launching options.

Back