Papa Jack's High Water Level Contest 2020 Guessing Has Closed

WaterMan

Updated the lake level on the list, lake level at midnight was 3604.95', I will be checking the lake level in person starting tomorrow through Saturday. watch out if we do good the lake level might drop two foot :( with all the fish we remove. :D

Thank You
WaterMan

flowerbug

short of a miracle it looks like we're not going to get close to the lowest guess of 3616.00

"
3595.45STIPERWOODY57 Never made it out of the water
3604.955/31/2020 Lake Level
3616.00CATD8II

does that mean the guess of 3604.95 is the winner or that nobody wins at all?

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
The lake is going back down. No one was even close to picking the highest (or lowest :mad:) lake level in 2020. I would like to thank everyone for their optimistic guesses.
The high water level for 2020 was 3611.02.

No one was even close. I declare the contest to be over.

CATD8II was the closest but still 5 feet away.

Thank You all for participating. Hopefully the contest will be much different next year and we will all be underwater by the end of a huge runoff.

Thanks to Waterman for doing all the hard work and overseeing the contest on a daily basis.

Meatwagon

The lake is going back down. No one was even close to picking the highest (or lowest :mad:) lake level in 2020. I would like to thank everyone for their optimistic guesses.
The high water level for 2020 was 3611.02.

No one was even close. I declare the contest to be over.

CATD8II was the closest but still 5 feet away.

Thank You all for participating. Hopefully the contest will be much different next year and we will all be underwater by the end of a huge runoff.

Thanks to Waterman for doing all the hard work and overseeing the contest on a daily basis.
I hope my guess leaves me swimming next year (3686) unofficial of course.
🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🤽‍♂️🤽‍♂️