Papa Jack's High Water Level Contest 2020 Guessing Has Closed

VanillaIceCream

3619.80 -
You Wordling's might as well give me the winning announcement right now...game over.

I've scientifically studied the current lack of sun spots, added the historical calculated data I personally collected concerning the Anasazi at Mesa Verde & concluded the airspeed of an unladen swallow. I then ran all the calculations through my fourteen year old son's Raspberry Pi & verified. This is easy.

Best Regards,
Erik

JBinNM

3619.80 -
You Wordling's might as well give me the winning announcement right now...game over.

I've scientifically studied the current lack of sun spots, added the historical calculated data I personally collected concerning the Anasazi at Mesa Verde & concluded the airspeed of an unladen swallow. I then ran all the calculations through my fourteen year old son's Raspberry Pi & verified. This is easy.

Best Regards,
Erik
You forgot to factor in the Tarantula migration, your number is too high by 2.8 feet.

Wisdom of the masses says the level will be 3631.44... I removed the full pool guesses.

Unfortunately I think we're being to optimistic.

My guess is 3625.82

I hope I'm way too low.

Rivergoer

3619.80 -

Best Regards,
Erik
Factor-in a shrubbery and I think you’ll be onto something.

WaterMan

Water Level still dropping, you still have time to guess, guessing ends tomorrow May 1, 2020 at 11:59pm Arizona Time.

Thank You
WaterMan

Mr. Pike

I like Wayne's guess the best but since it is already taken I'll go with my previous winning guess of:

WaterMan

Water level rising, Lake level on 5-6-2020 was 3599.48, start watching the first post to see which members take the plunge,

Thank You
WaterMan

STIPERWOOY57 Never made it out of the water

John P Funk

I see we've got a bunch of optimists on board again this year, of which I'm one. 16'± of rise before the next person goes under.