WW Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think most wordlings would like to be identified easily so as to be better able to meet one another. To say "hey y'all I'm in a black and red tracker, visit if you see me" doesn't work. I would love to see someone step up and figure out a way to make or purchase WW flags. That way my old brain doesn't have to try and catalog peoples boats for future reference. Forget that. Plus almost all of us are so busy with our own situation on the lake we probably miss each other on a regular basis. But a Flag. Hard to get much more visual than that. I want one but am not a seamstress, by the grace of God.

Mine is packed away in the boat for the winter.
Does anyone have a pic handy?
If they are remade I hope it can be the same so everyone is on the same page.
One side says “Wayne’s Words”
The other “Shad”

Mine is packed away in the boat for the winter.
Does anyone have a pic handy?
If they are remade I hope it can be the same so everyone is on the same page.
One side says “Wayne’s Words”
The other “Shad”

I will try to find a picture of the other side. Unfortunately my flag is at the bottom of west canyon now. Lost it last year off of my Hydro Trailer .
Interesting story though I actually had the Park Service come over from across the lake and check out my Wayne's words flag because he was a veteran and thought it was an Iraqi flag that I was flying we both had a good laugh

Attachments

• waynes flag.jpg
    waynes flag.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
My only suggestion would be keep it simple. WW on both sides, maybe red white and blue so no one will think it's an Iraqi flag

If you do a quick internet search, you can find numerous places that will make "custom flags". I thought Cafe Press would do it (I have used them in the past), but I do not see it as an option. I am almost certain that they could do the decals.

Something about the design of the previous flag is a turn off for me personally. Not sure what it is (maybe because it reminds me of a French flag?). The Iraqi flag is red, white, and black with arabic lettering, so the WW flag isn't really like that.

I would be interested in the decals if someone put it together.

I'd definitely love a few stickers, and a flag! I tried and tried to get a flag several years ago, but never had any luck.

I do have a autographed Wayne's Words license plate from Wayne hanging in my garage :cool:

I like a white background with WW on it now that I see the red white and blue.Is that sacrilege?

I would be game for one of the Fish Hook logos. How much and how do I get on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back