WW Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
I have a request to duplicate some of the old decals that have been made in the past. Does anyone claim credit for either of these decals or know who made them initially? I am so sorry that I don't remember and the old website is no longer available to look it up. Take a look at the decals and see if it brings back memories so I can give credit to the right people.

IMG_0656.JPG decal1.jpg

Yes! The double hook design was printed by John Graves. He made a couple for the DotCalm, which now grace our front and back glass doors. :)

Tiff

Tiff is right it was John Graves.
If you remake them I'm in for a couple. Mine wore out a few years ago.
I need to call him it's been about a year since we last talked.

Would it be okay to just make up my own Wayneswords sticker?

That's funny! NO!! You can 0nly come to Lake Powell if you have an official wayneswords sticker on your boat!!! Just kidding.

No permission is needed or has ever been given for a trip to the lake or for a sticker on your boat. Thanks for your uplake reports and the great videos from the north end. I should ask your permission to come up to your part of lake!

I recall Wayne's Words flags at one point --- did I misremember this?????

Yes flags were made by ? As you get old names are the hardest thing to remember. Who can tell us where you got your flag. They were made by a nice couple from Utah and they made over a hundred flags. Who remembers the flag history? I will try to dig in and find the info.

now we have stickers, flags.... --- I am sure Pete or Howard made a lure they named after you ---- before long, we will have enough stuff for the Wayne's Words museum!

I want to say that the maker of the flags was the wife of a gentleman named John as well.

I have one that I'm saving for the day I get another boat!

Yes flags were made by ? As you get old names are the hardest thing to remember. Who can tell us where you got your flag. They were made by a nice couple from Utah and they made over a hundred flags. Who remembers the flag history? I will try to dig in and find the info.

John Gilbert rings a bell ?

My WW flag is with the rest of my boat stuff in the garage attic, since I am boatless, but I have no idea who made them. Is there any way to access the old WW forum from the late 1990's, early 2000's? I am sure we got them through that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back