• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Wayne's Book on Lake Powell - My Lake - My Life

cap503fd

Wayne
I would like a book also.
Thanks
Harlow

PS The check is in the mail!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bajatails

If any of you would like a signed copy just let me know here or by email (Waynegustaveson@utah.gov) and I will send you one. Thanks for being part of the army of anglers that helps save shad and keep Lake Powell fisheries in balance.

I would like a copy of your book, Wayne. Thanks
We've been making a spring trip to Lake Powell for 40 years now. Still camping on a beach somewhere in the back of Last Chance.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
I would like a copy of your book, Wayne. Please send to David Morrow 3867 Diagonal 3826 rd. Calvin Ok 74531. Where should I send the check? Thanks
We've been making a spring trip to Lake Powell for 40 years now. Still camping on a beach somewhere in the back of Last Chance.

Thanks for the order. I will send one out tomorrow when the Post Office opens again. When it arrives in good shape just send a check to
PO Box 1172, Page, AZ 86040.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
Wayne, are you working on a sequel with all the down time you have?
Wayne, are you working on a sequel with all the down time you have?

I have thoughts but have not started the new book yet. I would like to do a book which includes every canyon on the lake and how to fish and what to expect. That is a big book and will take some time. What other subject come to mind for a second book? What would you like to know about Lake Powell Fisheries?

birdsnest

I'd love to read about the scary, funny and odd things you have seen on the Lake. My ten years there is full of unbelievable sights and I'm sure you have got a ton as well.

linnell

I have thoughts but have not started the new book yet. I would like to do a book which includes every canyon on the lake and how to fish and what to expect. That is a big book and will take some time. What other subject come to mind for a second book? What would you like to know about Lake Powell Fisheries?
Just touching on all the canyons and some fishing how-to's would be a book in itself, but it's your canvas, surprise us,

Pecan John

I wrote a book about my life and the history of Lake Powell. It became available for sale in 2015. Most of the regular members bought a book to read, to store on the houseboat, or to give to friends and neighbors in 2016. I still have some books and would be glad to send you one in 2019 or to meet you when you come to the lake.

Just send me an email ( waynegustaveson@utah.gov ) and I can send one to your address or it may be possible to meet you when you come to the southern part of the lake. Taking a book to the northern part of the lake is a bit more complicated but it could happen.

Cost of the 161 page paperback book is $20. That includes postage if sent by mail.

It was fun to write the book but a lot more fun to deduct fishing expenses from my income taxes this year. I am considering the subject of my next book now. Thanks for reading Wayneswords

View attachment 278
Love it, Thanks for the autographed copy with note

Sego

Well the book packaging arrived at the post office today but no book. It was badly ripped I refused it, so I guess the empty package will be on it’s way back to you.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
Wow I just changed packing material and it looks like the stuff I got at Walmart is junk. I will send you a new book. Thanks for the info.

Your dead book is the first one of a kind and hopefully the last. WG

Last edited:

Ziggy

Wayne, I would like to order your book. I fished Lake Powell in the late 80's thru mid 90's and fell in love with the lake, on my bucket list to return. Steve Elmgren