• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Striper lures

Dorado

I've had good luck with the cabelas walleye diver as well, but the hooks are garbage. I change them out before use as I have had a number break.

I do the same, VMC saltwater 4X strong hooks go on all my Lake Powell lures. They will also start running funny after catching like a 50 fish, but I have had days where they out fish everything in the box. They are frequently on sale for dirt cheap....I have a lot of them ;) I need to learn how to tune lures to run straight one of these days.......

Last edited:

SDPJ

I just thought I’d add to the lures list with a couple top shelf spoon/jigs in the packaging as well as out. Beauties 5B92671F-6A7F-4A8A-A50A-6BF18911C47F.jpegF859654E-CE15-4FA8-A155-3290AC2E7CDF.jpeg

Duckeye

I see some mention of bucktail jigs being used for stripers. Just wonder if large bucktails(3/4 oz) or larger are used in trolling are just jigging? Larger weights should get to the desired depth while trolling.