LMB - My largest ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a beauty -- Anyone have an idea idea of the weight -- based on length etc. ? (if not weighed assuming it wasn't)

Yeah I’m curious to know I caught a similar looking largemouth this year and was only able to measure it at 23 inches!!

NIce fish! I looked for you around the Rincon but didn’t see you. Also tried the WW radio channel but didn’t get a response from anyone. Congratulations on a great catch!

That is a beauty -- Anyone have an idea idea of the weight -- based on length etc. ? (if not weighed assuming it wasn't)

My best guess is this remarkable bass weighed in at about 5-Pounds. It looks like it should be a lake record 10-pound fish with Powell Bride and the big fish in this picture. Great picture and nice catch and release. Thanks for sharing.

A 23-inch fish would be in the 6.5-pound range.

My best guess is this remarkable bass weighed in at about 5-Pounds. It looks like it should be a lake record 10-pound fish with Powell Bride and the big fish in this picture. Great picture and nice catch and release. Thanks for sharing.

A 23-inch fish would be in the 6.5-pound range.
We have learned to extend that fish out toward the camera when taking photos 😂😂

NIce fish! I looked for you around the Rincon but didn’t see you. Also tried the WW radio channel but didn’t get a response from anyone. Congratulations on a great catch!
Sorry we missed you. We were on the San Juan, up in the bay at Piute most of the trip. I need to figure out how to use the WW radio channel. Stupid HOA rules mean I never have the boat here to learn about the electronics, and some things are very hard to set up once you're at Powell with questionable connectivity

Sorry we missed you. We were on the San Juan, up in the bay at Piute most of the trip. I need to figure out how to use the WW radio channel. Stupid HOA rules mean I never have the boat here to learn about the electronics, and some things are very hard to set up once you're at Powell with questionable connectivity
I think we missed you, we were up the SJ most of Saturday and only saw one camp in the Paiute bay. One reason I have tried the radio is to see if I did mine correctly! LOL Some day I will get to meet you two. I saw pictures of Squirrels keg and garden party and noticed you guys were there, it looks like a great party. Keep catching the big fish so I know there are some in the lake. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back