Halls Easter fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchnabuzz

Anyone gonna be at halls/bullfrog easter weekend? My son and I will be there Thursday night til we get sick of it. Hope to see good weather and better fishing

Anyone gonna be at halls/bullfrog easter weekend? My son and I will be there Thursday night til we get sick of it. Hope to see good weather and better fishing
I'm planning on going to Halls Thursday till Sunday, weather permitting. We'll be staying in the new trailers or camping in the campground. Haven't figured that out yet. Hope to see you there.

I'm planning on going to Halls Thursday till Sunday, weather permitting. We'll be staying in the new trailers or camping in the campground. Haven't figured that out yet. Hope to see you there.
What's your plan of attack? Lol

I wished they would have kept the price the same as it was last fall .

I agree. The $170 was a lot better than the $230 that I've been told. That's why I haven't decided whether to stay in the trailers or just take the truck camper. My plan of attack: catch 100 fish a day using what ever it takes. Hopefully the SMB are turned on by Easter weekend. I'm not really a stripper fisherman. Usually pound the shoreline with rubber all day looking for LMB, SMB, crappie and walleye. If I catch some stripper that's fun too. I'll be heading up to GHB first and may make a run to the San Juan. Depends how the fishing is in Good hope. Or as they say in Mad Max, Plan...ain't no plan. Lol

Depending on who all is going with me will determine if we share a rental trailer or not. Can't afford it with just 2. Need at least 4. If not we'll be in the primitive campground. I drive a silver chevy 2500HD and fish from a 21' Triton fish and ski, white and black with a 225 merc. I'll look for you in the campground either way. We'll probably see each other at the fish cleaning station too.

Was targeting this weekend but weather looks much better Easter, but we’ll be far north.

Dano and Buzz,
Looks like my wife and I are going to pull the trigger on getting to Hall's this week. We may end up at Stanton for the weekend so our son and granddaughter can join us, coming out of SLC. At Hall's, we will likely stay in the campground with hookups, over behind the store up by the showers. Lance truck camper, off the truck, old style blue/white F-250, red tin Tracker bass boat.
Hope to meet you guys!

Dano and Buzz,
Looks like my wife and I are going to pull the trigger on getting to Hall's this week. We may end up at Stanton for the weekend so our son and granddaughter can join us, coming out of SLC. At Hall's, we will likely stay in the campground with hookups, over behind the store up by the showers. Lance truck camper, off the truck, old style blue/white F-250, red tin Tracker bass boat.
Hope to meet you guys!
We'll be rolling in Thursday evening and hope for an early start Friday. we plan to fish hard and sleep little

We're planning on arriving Thursday noonish. We're going to camp in the full hook up campground too. We'll have a Jayco class C motor home and my Triton fish & ski and Pinkman's Ranger bass boat. The weather report is looking good. Hope the fish cooperate. See you all there!

We're planning on arriving Thursday noonish. We're going to camp in the full hook up campground too. We'll have a Jayco class C motor home and my Triton fish & ski and Pinkman's Ranger bass boat. The weather report is looking good. Hope the fish cooperate. See you all there!

There are several fisherman camped already here at Halls, we came in today after stopping to take a look at Hite, which was a no go for us, maybe doable by some, at the primitive south ramp area, we did not look at the raft take out across the water.

I’ll post a couple of pictures on the Hite thread.

Three fishing camps at the primitive camping area here. Talked to some folks that said they did well on stripers the Sunday and Monday in the general Halls and Bullfrog Area, but today was flat... today was less wind and warmer than the previous days. ??

We will be out on the water tomorrow, hope we find a few! But in any case it is just flat beautiful here!

There are several fisherman camped already here at Halls, we came in today after stopping to take a look at Hite, which was a no go for us, maybe doable by some, at the primitive south ramp area, we did not look at the raft take out across the water.

I’ll post a couple of pictures on the Hite thread.

Three fishing camps at the primitive camping area here. Talked to some folks that said they did well on stripers the Sunday and Monday in the general Halls and Bullfrog Area, but today was flat... today was less wind and warmer than the previous days. ??

We will be out on the water tomorrow, hope we find a few! But in any case it is just flat beautiful here!
Is the fish cleaning station open? Also, a water temp update would be great! Chomping at the bit here.

Is the fish cleaning station open? Also, a water temp update would be great! Chomping at the bit here.

Buzz, the station in the campground ( table and sink) is good, the camp next to us said the one at the ramp is not functional, light is on, but suspect no water. They said there is one at the marina... I did not know that. Will check into these tomorrow and check some temperatures too.

Buzz, the station in the campground ( table and sink) is good, the camp next to us said the one at the ramp is not functional, light is on, but suspect no water. They said there is one at the marina... I did not know that. Will check into these tomorrow and check some temperatures too.
Yeah sounds like we clean fish at camp again. No biggie. Thanx for the update. We will be launching Friday early. Looks like a blow-coming in friday after 4pm. Warmer Saturday though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back