Found tackle bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYme2Fish

i found a tackle bag up north off the main channel across from red... if you can describe it and its contents I'll try to figure out a way to get it back to you.

The one I found at least by the time I found it it wasn't green. Was it hard or soft. Was there any culling equipment? Any scent? If so brand of scent? Private message me so if isn't yours others aren't getting clues.

no not mine.
I HAD A TAN AND BROWNISH TACKLE BAG BOUNCE OFF THE BACK OF A BASS BOAT SOME WHERE I THINK IN GOOD HOPE AREA, NOT SURE WHEN IT DEPARTED. IT WAS A WEEK FROM LAST SUNDAY. IT HAD STOWAWAYS, ONE WITH SENKOS, ONE WITH SWIM BAITS, ONE WITH GRUBS AND HULAS, A ONE CRANK BAIT BOX. HAD AN ECO BALANCE BEAM. BERKLEY TOURNAMENT SCALE. SOME CULL TAGS. A BUNCH OF YAMAMOTA BAGS IN THE TOP OF THE BAG AND A BOX WITH SPINNERSBAITS

I am in Salt Lake City area. I will be going back to Powell severel times. I did not have my name in the bag, cause I normally do not use a tackle bag and in fact just set that one up for the BASS qualifier, since I went as a non boater. I am the Fishing Manager at the Midvale Sportsmanship Warehouse, you can call me at the store 801 567-1000

Reactions: TR.
Pretty cool to get it back to the owner. I would guess the odds were long against that happening.....

That was my little brothers bag. It is awesome of you to make the effort to locate the owner. He is a lucky son of a gun!!,What are the odds that it did not sink and that a good person found it and took the time to find who lost it.
I hope the fish gods shine on you greatly you deserve it !!! Good fishing and tight lines!! WAYNESWORDS is a great resource for all.....

This goes back to Wayne and Bart and all those who make this site possible and of course the good people(wordlings?) who visit this site. It lets you know there is good left despite what you here on the news. Peter is one lucky guy and you can be sure more than a few people around Sportsman warehouse will here about this. I must stop, I think I'm starting to feel warm and fuzzy.

If you still need a way to get the bag back to the owner I may be able to help. I live in Rangely and will be heading down on Tuesday to meet my daughter who lives in Logan. Let me know if you still need a way to get it back and maybe we can figure something out to help.

If we can figure a way to get it on the way down we would be glad to get it to you. It is on my daughters way home and not from where my sil works

I'm willing to trade it off I'm just not sure what my schedule for the weeek is going to be. I got jury duty tomorrow so my whole week is up in the air at the moment. What time are you thinking of coming through gj?

I plan to leave Rangely around 7 tomorrow, but was not going to come thru Junction. Maybe we need to talk and try and find another time. My daughters live over there and we are there often. My number is 970-629-1474

Hey Peter if your wanting it back quicker than the end of the month at the bullfrog open and willing to pay for shipping I can drop it off for you. Let me know

I am going to fish the BF open. You can take it to the Sportsmans store in Grand Junction and have them give me a call and I can pay the shipping to my store if is not to much of a hassle

Peter I dropped off the bag at sportsmans today, told them your name and store and they said they would ship it to you. Good luck, just a little worse than us at the bullfrog open.

Reactions: TR.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back