Bullfrog bound this weekend, looking for location of boils, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Garling

I get a quick weekend for some fishing, looking for some help as to the conditions from
Bullfrog and points north. Thanks in advance, anyone else down this weekend?

Hite has a campground?
Eight pull-thru spaces, full hook-up, 50 amp power. They don't advertise it on the LPR&M website (?) but it was built several years ago before the marina moved out. Of course they are somewhat proud of it in the pricing department. We're taking friends for their first Lake Powell experience in their first ever motor home, so deviating from our normal "primitive" habits for the sake of a good first experience for them is probably worth the cost.

Must be up by employee housing o. Left when you come in. Having air conditioner this time of year would be awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah seriously where is that? Might be an option for us next week, need to charge those batteries to chase the boils.

Must be up by employee housing o. Left when you come in. Having acir conditioner this time of year would be awesome
Yes. Right in front of the old housekeeping units. Air conditioning for our "newby" friends seems a real good idea.

To reserve I called the Defiance House. I suppose you can call the LP reservations line also.

Highs in the low 100's and lows in the upper 70's for the next 10 days are forecast for Halls. I'd say air is important if you are staying in an RV.

We are staying in the slips during our next trip. Kind of looking forward to sleeping inside......

We will be at Bullfrog on the 23rd. Will make our way to GHB area on the Happy Jack Houseboat. Hope to see you there. Will be there until 29th
Hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back