WW Website issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangling Rope

Hi All,

Anyone having web site issues?...or is it just my poor computer skills?

As I'm new here, didn't know if there was any tricks. The site will freeze up....and then go completely blank......so I get back in from the 'water database' page.

But what I have read, is great! Thank you all for this valuable resource, your personal observations, and taking the time to post!

I'd looked at the LP water database for years but never joined WW cuz I'm an 'unlucky' fisherman......and didn't wanna jinx anyone.....:):)

Cheers!

I haven't had any issues and I'm on landline internet in BFE.
Not sure what would cause that. A little more complcated than a flat tire. lol
Hope ya figure it out and get it fixed.

The 3rd-party hosting solution that we use has had some high volumes on their other sites that has inadvertently affected WW from time-to-time during the past week or two. We're working with them to clear it up or we'll move to another provider. Thanks for posting as this gives me an idea as to the impact of the issue to our users.

The 3rd-party hosting solution that we use has had some high volumes on their other sites that has inadvertently affected WW from time-to-time during the past week or two. We're working with them to clear it up or we'll move to another provider. Thanks for posting as this gives me an idea as to the impact of the issue to our users.
Thanks, Bart. Just now was able to log on this computer.....but on another it's just a white screen...both 'puters using Firefox, if that helps.
Then tried chrome...and again white screen for a minute....then it finally loads.....guess patients is a virtue...:)

This platform doesn’t play well with apple products. I’m on another forum page that uses this platform I have the same issues there. It’s well worth the issues though! :-)

This platform doesn’t play well with apple products. I’m on another forum page that uses this platform I have the same issues there. It’s well worth the issues though! :-)
I'm curious as to what you're seeing specifically on Apple products. I spend about 50% of my WW time using Apple products and have seen no difference. I'd also love to know if anyone else is seeing the same thing. It would help us to work on a solution. Thanks!

This platform doesn’t play well with apple products. I’m on another forum page that uses this platform I have the same issues there. It’s well worth the issues though! :)
Oh yes, the issues are indeed worthwhile.....and maybe some apples have a worm (a bug) in them............;)

My brother is a big apple 'fanboy'. he hates when I tell him that apple lost the class action lawsuit that disclosed they purposely sent iphones the app that drained/killed the batteries......so sheeple grazed into the istore, and were told they had to buy a new $500+ iphone.....of course the fan-sheeple did it......no kidding....search it, it's an inconvenient truth for my dear brother.....:)

P.S. Feel the same way about Microsoft......I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon......😼

I'm curious as to what you're seeing specifically on Apple products. I spend about 50% of my WW time using Apple products and have seen no difference. I'd also love to know if anyone else is seeing the same thing. It would help us to work on a solution. Thanks!
The random weird autocorrects…

I strictly use iPhone (AT&T) and iPad (Verizon MiFi Hotspot). The only issue I see is occasional page freeze but I’ve always attributed it to signal strength. It’s not frequent enough to even be a bother.

Spend most of my time in Parker, AZ and Page, AZ…being tourist towns, the cell towers often get overwhelmed, especially on weekends and holidays.

Rarely any WW site issues with my mac, browsing with Chrome and Brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back