Winter Tackle Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungee

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
@TR. might get a little teary eyed but I’m doing some tackle prep and for the first time ever I’m gonna have a dedicated fly box on board. Being versatile is key! Also having someone very generous send you a bunch of flies to get you started doesn’t hurt. Thanks again TR
1D667AD4-D6C4-4243-926C-C88FEFE0C0E5.jpeg

Ya’ he is like that. Our first front range breakfast he passed out a bunch of flies to us. I’m sure he would respond, but he’s out shoveling snow right now. Sq

Hey all, I was in Durango for the last four days. Man did they get hit hard, which is awesome for the lake. Summit is doing very well and I think all snow basins are 115-120 percent or more. We are going to get some water back this year. Anytime Preston, you know, when I think about all the years Howard gave out his spoons I have a long way to go to catch up.

TR

@TR. might get a little teary eyed but I’m doing some tackle prep and for the first time ever I’m gonna have a dedicated fly box on board. Being versatile is key! Also having someone very generous send you a bunch of flies to get you started doesn’t hurt. Thanks again TR
View attachment 4049
Great minds think alike, I just got my tackle from Cabelas yesterday. Berkley deep diving flicker minnow and power pro depth hunter line to some trolling this spring. May can't get here fast enough for me.replace1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back