Wind on October 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottF

Were you on the lake for the high wind on October 20th? We were anchored in our cruiser at the end of Kane Creek, along with two of the big Bravada boats, a midsized houseboat and a large group of tent campers. I estimate the wind came down the canyon at about 30mph with gusts of about 45 mph. It looked like the tent campers and the midsized houseboat left before the wind commenced about 3pm. The Bravadas and ourselves made it through just fine. I was very happy that I had just upsized two of my anchors.

Were you on the lake for the high wind on October 20th? We were anchored in our cruiser at the end of Kane Creek, along with two of the big Bravada boats, a midsized houseboat and a large group of tent campers. I estimate the wind came down the canyon at about 30mph with gusts of about 45 mph. It looked like the tent campers and the midsized houseboat left before the wind commenced about 3pm. The Bravadas and ourselves made it through just fine. I was very happy that I had just upsized two of my anchors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back