Wifi in Bullfrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in the Bullfrog Campground last week and it was there, but spotty & slow. Sq

The wifi in the marina seems to be much better this year - so far at least. Things may change once the crowds start to build up again, but it was really zippy on my last trip and I'm out on the furthest dock.

Pretty sure it's also no password. I think you connect to their network and then it will open up a Browser page where you have to accept some terms and conditions before connecting.

I can get 4g on my phone in various locations, but best in the RV campground. I then just make my phone a mobile hotspot and get better speeds than the "bullfrog guest" wifi.

Reactions: TR.
No access to Bullfrog guest in the Halls buoy field. Using my phone as a mobile hotspot works great (Verizon)

I had NO cell service or G-anything down in Stanton this week with my new ATT service I-Phone 5. I know it is old technology, but is new and failed to preform. It was quite relaxing.
P.S. my old flip phone, with ATT worked great in Stanton. Sq

I had NO cell service or G-anything down in Stanton this week with my new ATT service I-Phone 5. I know it is old technology, but is new and failed to preform. It was quite relaxing.
P.S. my old flip phone, with ATT worked great in Stanton. Sq
I had AT&T for over 10 years, traveling for work on the east coast it worked, but at Powell I never had reception when friends with Verizon did. Changed to Verizon 5-6 years ago and couldn't be happier. We even managed to log in and work remotely from the front deck of the houseboat in the Halls buoy field the last few years with Verizon

I was able to stream video in the Bullfrog slips last weekend. Imagine it will slow down as more and more users sign on to the server.

at&t is not powell friendly. I have family that works for at&t wireless for over 20 years and he will not bring his phone down as it is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back