Who Dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregC

Looks a lot like one of the tour boats, but at the Bullfrog ramp?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-11-9 webcams water-data com Lake Powell Webcams.png
    Screenshot-2017-11-9 webcams water-data com Lake Powell Webcams.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 174
If it is a tour boat, I am sure you will soon hear reports of all the boats it swamped in Bullfrog Bay on it's way to the ramp. At least one would think so from some earlier reports on the site.......

Dang, that was a fast trip, from one end to the other and a tour in between, they must have been hauling a**............
Ramp trolls.
ww2.jpg

Dang, that was a fast trip, from one end to the other and a tour in between, they must have been hauling a**............
Ramp trolls.
ww2.jpg
Zach, I don't think it was the same boat. I didn't mention it, but I saw the same boat picking up passengers at the Halls ramp about an hour after I grabbed the screen shot. I'm guessing they picked up some kids at Bullfrog and then went over to Halls to get the rest before heading down to R.B.
If it was that fast, there would still be waves pounding the beach!! :D:D

GregC

I am no fan of them. They nearly dumped both my wife and I both off the back deck two weeks ago(she is very proud of saving me) while trying to board the houseboat from the bass boat to tow it up lake. We had dishes, refrigerator contents, coffee and the ice maker spread all over the cabin. I thanked the pilot for being so polite and considerate with her wake over the radio, She failed to recognize my skepticism.

When I was off the coast of Seattle going to Whitby Island I saw the tour boats that Waterbaby has talked about in the past. They have considerably less wake, and must be more fuel efficient. The NPs would be doing us all a favor switching to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back