What kind of fish is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see a fish like this in a guide book/brochure that I could match it to yet. What is it? It's a little over 12" long.

Attachments

• B621F7D3-BA08-4405-A7D1-828E0F0EAE13.jpeg
    B621F7D3-BA08-4405-A7D1-828E0F0EAE13.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 344
Took me awhile to see this post but since I'm the (fat) guy in the picture with the Lake Powell record gizzard shad, I suppose I should respond to the question....I hope not! I caught that fish with my grandsons onboard and didn't know what it was either but thought it was some protected species that I could get in trouble for keeping so did a little measuring and a few pictures and back it went. Since then I only get Jenny Craig offers. Wayne, please photo shop the gut gone!! Sam Sherwood

Took me awhile to see this post but since I'm the (fat) guy in the picture with the Lake Powell record gizzard shad, I suppose I should respond to the question....I hope not! I caught that fish with my grandsons onboard and didn't know what it was either but thought it was some protected species that I could get in trouble for keeping so did a little measuring and a few pictures and back it went. Since then I only get Jenny Craig offers. Wayne, please photo shop the gut gone!! Sam Sherwood

Catch another lake record fish and we will post the new, thinner you holding the trophy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back