Western slope CO breakfast/lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Cue

So this was just recently brought up on another thread so I will be the instigator. I am asking who is interested in a WW breakfast or lunch in Grand Junction on 4/14 or 4/15?

I'm in!!! New job in new industry altogether after over 20 years... AND, instead of minimum 5 hours roundtrip drive time every single day, I'm 40 minutes roundtrip! New lease on life for sure... hardest single decision I have ever made for my family, and my health, and only one week in, I can also say it's possibly one of the best ones ever...

Above said, Sunday the 15th is doable for me for sure... Saturday is Tennis tourney for my now almost 17 year old 6'1" Redhead daughter, Carson!

I am SOOOOOO excited to be back and re-engaged with my fellow Wordlings!!! I was losing my soul.... MANY long stories to tell....

Can't wait to be a part again of the greatest community on earth!

-BC

I'm in!!! New job in new industry altogether after over 20 years... AND, instead of minimum 5 hours roundtrip drive time every single day, I'm 40 minutes roundtrip! New lease on life for sure... hardest single decision I have ever made for my family, and my health, and only one week in, I can also say it's possibly one of the best ones ever...

Above said, Sunday the 15th is doable for me for sure... Saturday is Tennis tourney for my now almost 17 year old 6'1" Redhead daughter, Carson!

I am SOOOOOO excited to be back and re-engaged with my fellow Wordlings!!! I was losing my soul.... MANY long stories to tell....

-BC
working in Delta now?

Well good for you, I feel bad for bitching about the Paonia to Delta drive I did for 10 plus years
Don't feel bad...I'm the moron! For the majority of the last 15'ish years, my daily drive has been Paonia-Aspen, Paonia-Telluride, or Paonia-Crested Butte, all 2-2.5 hours each way... I got used to it...the industry burned me out, so a wholesale change was in order, and I made one, with the added bonus of a short drive...

***now, let's get back to this breakfast thing, and talk about this, there!***

-BC
Good for you. What ya gonna do with that extra 4 hours 20 minutes every day

-BC
So glad to hear that Broski I felt real bad about what happened in my neighborhood . Life happens I'm so glad your back on this site. I'm planing on working on the HB that week end .

Don't feel bad...I'm the moron! For the majority of the last 15'ish years, my daily drive has been Paonia-Aspen, Paonia-Telluride, or Paonia-Crested Butte, all 2-2.5 hours each way... I got used to it...the industry burned me out, so a wholesale change was in order, and I made one, with the added bonus of a short drive...

***now, let's get back to this breakfast thing, and talk about this, there!***
Either day looks okay for me right now - lunch is better but a Brunch is okay too!! Being retired - not a lot of reasons to be up at the BCOD unless fishin!!! :DGood to hear from Mr B - haven't seen you in town for a long time!!:confused:

Well it turns out my fishing buddies and I decided to take our first spring trip of the year this weekend (4/14- 4/15) because it works best for all of us. We could meet the weekend before or after or somebody else can take over the planning and you all could meet without me. Either way is fine because honestly I'd rather be fishing than sitting around talking about it.

Last edited:
I will try to make it too.
Haven't seen Brian in a while so I can tell all of you the BBQ assembly story at Lone Rock several years ago....

Sorry Broski....😂
Thanks Todd...wouldn't be a real friendship without a little ribbing...

but...WHICH BBQ assembly? There were several attempts... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back