West Canyon 360 Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is a short video of a ride up West Canyon. I filmed this with a 360 camera. As you watch it, use your mouse (or finger on a touch screen) to view it in all directions.

Can't wait to get back....

Thanks for the video, I wasn’t aware of your videos before, that gives me more snowy weather videos to make me wish for spring! LOL Really enjoyed what I have seen so far. Thanks to you and Preston for the great entertainment you guys provide. Dang, maybe I should have bought a jet ski instead of a new boat! Dave

Would this camera work well for mounting on top of a wakeboard tower and filming fishing trips? It seems it could cover all 6 rods while trolling? Preston any thoughts? The reviews say "don't buy" unless you have a high end Samsung phone that pairs with it or makes editing easier? Is there an equivalent for iPhones? Reed do you have a good Samsung phone you use with your camera?

Would this camera work well for mounting on top of a wakeboard tower and filming fishing trips? It seems it could cover all 6 rods while trolling? Preston any thoughts? The reviews say "don't buy" unless you have a high end Samsung phone that pairs with it or makes editing easier? Is there an equivalent for iPhones? Reed do you have a good Samsung phone you use with your camera?

I think it would great for you. Yes you can use The Samsung Gear 360 camera only on a Samsung Galaxy S7 or newer and iPhone 7 or newer. Just be sure to download the Samsung Gear 360 app for iPhone. I use the S9 plus. and love it. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back