we have got a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickbow shooter

South breakfast will be at Dennnys April 6th. At 8:00 am. So far it's only fursniper ,Gena and myself . Everyone is welcome.

hope to hear from more wordlings.

Steve

ToTheTop

Just a reminder that the south breakfast is this Saturday, April 6, at Denny's in Page, at 8:00 am AZ time.

Everyone is welcome. Come and meet the folks on the forums. 🤪

Last edited:
Here is the outcome of the breakfast social at the south end.

From left to right are Fursniper, Jeana, Stickbow Shooter, Scott, Wayne Gustaveson, Charlene, and Reed.

For those of you who did not attend the south breakfast, you really missed out. It was a good time and we had a blast!

Wayne and Charlene won the door prize for a bass boat. 😍
Reed won the raffle for a houseboat vacation on Lake Powell. 😎
Stickbow Shooter was the high bidder on the silent auction for the Las Vegas gambling package. 🤩
Scott won the Alaska ocean fishing trip and shared his other ticket with me. 😧
Then we distributed the 7 coupons for free breakfast meals donated by Denny's. 😛

JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! NOBODY WON ANYTHING!

Seriously, it was a joy meeting everyone, making new friends, and seeing old friends. I'm looking forward to doing this again.

Thanks Stickbow Shooter for putting the breakfast social together.

Last edited:
Here is the outcome of the breakfast social at the south end.

From left to right are Fursniper, Jeana, Stickbow Shooter, Scott, Wayne Gustaveson, Charlene, and Reed.

For those of you who did not attend the south breakfast, you really missed out. It was a good time and we had a blast!

Wayne and Charlene won the door prize for the new bass boat.
Reed won the raffle prize for a free houseboat vacation on Lake Powell
Stickbow Shooter was the high bidder on the silent auction for the Las Vegas gambling package.
Scott won the Alaska ocean fishing trip and shared his other ticket with me.
Then we distributed the 7 coupons for free breakfast meals donated by Denny's.

JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING!

Seriously, it was joy meeting everyone, making new friends, and seeing old friends. I'm looking forward to doing this again.
Thanks Stickbow Shooter for putting the breakfast social together.

Fursniper,thanks for posting the pictures of our south breakfast at Dennys.Wayne and Charlene had some good tips on hiking and fishing. Scot had some good stories about meeting Reed, Fursniper good stories about coyote hunting. Was really neet to meet the people who post on Waynes Words. Anyone who wants a real adventure on LakePowell contact Reed. I think we should make this breakfast a annual event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back