WAYNE’S WORDS WINDOW DECALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
I have a vendor that will make the Wayne's Words " Fish Hook" design window decals. They are aprox. 13" wide X 6" tall. They will be available in Black or White for application either Inside or outside. When I find out how much interest there is, and which style, I will place an order for them.
You can send me a Private Message with contact information by clicking on my "avatar" and "start a conversation". That information will only be sent to me. Squirrel
1 decal with shipping is $13.00 or 2 for $20.00

P.S. I will be at the lake until 4/2 You may not get a timely reply. Sq.
THANKS TO JOHN GRAVES FOR THE USE OF HIS DESIGN

IMG_0657.JPG
1864-860e71a08ee6eae948bb7aff524e4715.jpg

Last edited:
I have a vendor that will make the Wayne's Words " Fish Hook" design window decals. They are aprox. 13" wide X 6" tall. They will be available in Black or White for application either Inside or outside. When I find out how much interest there is, and which style, I will place an order for them.
You can send me a Private Message with contact information by clicking on my "avatar" and "start a conversation". That information will only be sent to me. Squirrel
1 decal with shipping is $13.00 or 2 for $20.00

P.S. I will be at the lake until 4/2 You may not get a timely reply. Sq.
THANKS TO JOHN GRAVES FOR THE USE OF HIS DESIGN

View attachment 1865
1864-860e71a08ee6eae948bb7aff524e4715.jpg
I really like this, but shouldn't it be .net?

I thought maybe the old website rerouted, but you are right. .COM doesn't work.

I was interested in one, but would rather have it in white and not so big. Anyway to make a smaller one that's a little cheaper?

I thought maybe the old website rerouted, but you are right. .COM doesn't work.

I was interested in one, but would rather have it in white and not so big. Anyway to make a smaller one that's a little cheaper?
Usually the .com works for me,not sure what's going on.

WW.com goes down periodically and can only be rebooted by Ron Colby. He must be out of town. Hope to get it back up tomorrow. Thanks for WW.net

One can always remove the ".com" before installation. These are replicas of John's original design. Sq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back