Water DBs are down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to a customer who is based out of Ridgeway, CO and he informed me that above 9000 feet, there is still a lot of snow. My guess is that when someone that lives in the mountains and they say there is still a lot of snow, I'm not going to question his judgement seeing that I'm a desert mouse. What I call a lot of snow here is his description of a dusting. haha

Just talked to a customer who is based out of Ridgeway, CO and he informed me that above 9000 feet, there is still a lot of snow. My guess is that when someone that lives in the mountains and they say there is still a lot of snow, I'm not going to question his judgement seeing that I'm a desert mouse. What I call a lot of snow here is his description of a dusting. haha
Did he say if Ridgeway reservoir had filled?

Considering that it is the 4th largest reservoir on the Gunnison drainage, that's a little more than a mud puddle. Obviously you never boated or fished on Crawford reservoir. :D
You are correct, Crawford is a smaller mud puddle than Ridgway. But my point was, with the amount of snow this year, Ridgway could be at full pool in a blink of an eye compared to other reservoirs in the drainage.

P.S. I live below Ridgway reservoir about 15 minutes and also, I have been fishing and boating on Crawford for over 25 years.

P.S.S. Any luck on selling our motor yet? Any update would be great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back