Water conditions north of Bullfrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming to the lake on the 17th of June and launching out of Bullfrog. I prefer to go north for fishing but at this time of the year I usually go south to avoid the debris in the water for skiing and tubing. Does anyone know of a place to get info about the water conditions north this year? I assume the debris in the water will be worse due to the amount of water coming in as opposed to years prior.

Best place for info will be here and first hand experiences, stay tuned here and keep asking your question as your trip comes closer. With the water level this year now surpassing last years high water mark my guess is debri will really pick up as it moves all the wood piles from last years mark. Especially up north, there is massive wood debri fields that were stagnant at last years water mark.

Best place for info will be here and first hand experiences, stay tuned here and keep asking your question as your trip comes closer. With the water level this year now surpassing last years high water mark my guess is debri will really pick up as it moves all the wood piles from last years mark. Especially up north, there is massive wood debri fields that were stagnant at last years water mark.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back