Video from our trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully a distraction from the recent news.

Preston
Thanks to all of you in that boat! That was the best entertainment I have seen all day and it only makes the lake closing down a harder pill to swallow. Thanks for the extra effort that goes into filming, editing, and managing a boat full of people to do what you do. As everyone on this site, I hope we can get back there soon to enjoy one of the greatest places on earth.

Thanks to all of you in that boat! That was the best entertainment I have seen all day and it only makes the lake closing down a harder pill to swallow. Thanks for the extra effort that goes into filming, editing, and managing a boat full of people to do what you do. As everyone on this site, I hope we can get back there soon to enjoy one of the greatest places on earth.

Thanks Dave

Great Video, Preston!
That got us through the weekend...and will have to last for a bit. It's really enjoyable watching you all, we enjoy it and always learn something!
Watching the kids grow up has been fun, its like we know them, lol. Hope I live long enough to watch Nixon running the boat and the videos and you and your Dad quietly catching big Large Mouth's in the back of the boat!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back