Uh Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am supremely happy.
Now, to get greedy, I will still long for the days when the Bullfrog to Halls cutoff was navigable.
And getting to the sand hill in the back of moki !! If we have another year like this one maybe I can show my kids it. Something I never thought I get to boat to ever again ! Any one know what year was the last time the bullfrog/halls cutoff last passable?

And getting to the sand hill in the back of moki !! If we have another year like this one maybe I can show my kids it. Something I never thought I get to boat to ever again ! Any one know what year was the last time the bullfrog/halls cutoff last passable?
I may have been the last real boat through... I had the motor tilted up all the way and pushed the boat through by hand. hull drafts 8" and there was about 5 under, I don't think there could be many boats that could be shallower than that. The date was 9-15-01..

2 days straight of zero gain at the lake! NOOOOOOO! We haven't reached the Hall's Creek Cut-off yet!!!! haha. It's been an awesome water year. Still hoping for Monsoon storms to keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back