Trash Tracker 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiff Mapel

Escalante-Class Member
Last edited:
Not having been on a Trash Tracker trip, here are some picks from our “unofficial” trash patrols:

Grainger De-Watering Pump
IMG_7064.jpeg

Outboard Gear Case
IMG_5961.jpeg

Drone
IMG_3996.jpeg

And if the lake ever gets down to 3530 or so, as of last week there’s a Zoleo GPS in Forgotten Canyon (Don’t ask how I know)

Had a great Trash Tracker season opener 3/28-4/1, cleaned up Padre, DR, Ice Cream, and the Rainbow Bridge trail. Collected all kinds of interesting trash including a big heavy dock float presumably knocking around the lake since the 70's—see pics, if anyone knows what this is please let me know. Still need volunteers and pilots if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1534.jpg
    IMG_1534.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5301.jpg
    IMG_5301.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 96
I believe I had a Tiff and crew sighting at Stateline Auxilary ramp this morning. That was me in the maroon,gold and black G3 this morning giving you and your crew a shout out of thanks for your work. Was going to motor up to you but you were heading out and my trailer was pulling up to the ramp. The barge coming in got into the mix on my decision too! Anyway THANK YOU to You and your Crew!!! All of your labor is greatly appreciated.

I believe I had a Tiff and crew sighting at Stateline Auxilary ramp this morning. That was me in the maroon,gold and black G3 this morning giving you and your crew a shout out of thanks for your work. Was going to motor up to you but you were heading out and my trailer was pulling up to the ramp. The barge coming in got into the mix on my decision too! Anyway THANK YOU to You and your Crew!!! All of your labor is greatly appreciated.

Wasn't me! That was Trash Tracker trip #7, bringing their haul in to unload. :) My trip isn't until August.

Tiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back