To the guy who woke up the entire N dock at Bullfrog several mornings this week "Miss Behavin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to our boat at 1am, and settled in late, wanted to sleep in after long drive. Thank you for driving less than 8 feet from the rear of all of houseboats(including ours) and blasting your radio so loud it rattled our windows, and woke up all 10 of us, plus every boat around us.

Yes it was 7:30am. So you suck.
Yes your musical choice sucks as, I would have been more forgiving if you did not have crappy Rap music on.
Yes you woke up a crying baby on the boat across from us. So you suck again.

Lastly, I think the women in your boat were embarrassed to be in your boat, and not impressed. You suck again.

Double lastly you look like you are 35ish, and want to be 18, your better days are behind you. I would cut you more slack if you were actually 18.

Stop being a D-bag and be a little more respectful to neighbors around you. All you had to do is turn your volume down for 4 minutes until you got away from the docks, then the only people that would think you are a douche would be your passengers instead of everyone else.

Pretty easy to handle that in person, when he gets back to his houseboat. Rather then complain to everyone here. People that frequent these boards are generally a respectable bunch :cool:

I will second that this boat and it's owners suck. We just got off of the lake Sat the 14th and happened to be camped next to them on Hobbie Cat Beach Friday night. When we got there Still Misbehavin was anchored there, NO ONE aboard, empty, curtains drawn, looks like it had been sitting there for a day or two that way because the front pontoons were beached hard from the dropping water. I can't believe the owners exchange like that.

Well it gets worse. I had my crew asleep 75 feet from this sucky boat and there were other house boats nearby too. The next ownergroup rolls in at about 11pm, shining their highbeams on all the houseboats down there, turned ALL of their houseboats lights on, made a sh!t ton of noise, loud voices, dropping supplies on the deck, tired screaming toddler (felt bad for the kid, of course he's tired it's after midnight), loading their houseboat from 11pm until about 1am. I could tell it was waking the other houseboat groups up nearby as well. Zero consideration for others. So that owner group after the 35 year old douche you experienced suck as well. Also, I'm pretty sure you can't just tie a houseboat up to shore and abandon it for a period of time hoping the next group gets it.

What I don't understand from the original poster is why this boat was at N dock at 730 am. If they had a dock to use why are they using Hobbie Cat to exchange and leave the boat?? Either way I agree they DO suck.

Last edited:
@sparkin5280 i think you are talking about a different boat with the same name. I think i saw the boat that calram mentioned and it was a go-fast type boat.

Either way, I’ve never understood why a boater thinks someone else wants to hear their music or their exhaust.

These types of people are everywhere, whether it be on quads,pwc's, motorcycles or boats. Either handle it personally or forget it. By the way, handling it personally can go bad real quick, but how else will these dbags even know how much they disturb the rest of us. Or do they even care?

Yeah what I saw was in early 2000s pontoon style 50 foot houseboat. Pretty similar to what we have but a little bit smaller. I guess same name but different boat, supposedly the name of the boat is an indication of how the owners act im either case. Anyway I was a better person and gave them my leftover three bags of frozen anchovies in the morning...

@sparkin5280 i think you are talking about a different boat with the same name. I think i saw the boat that calram mentioned and it was a go-fast type boat.

Either way, I’ve never understood why a boater thinks someone else wants to hear their music or their exhaust.

Yes you are correct the Miss Behavin boat we had issues with was a wake boarding boat, red/white with tower and Huge speakers(obviously he was trying to compensate!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back