title under avatat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a "Custom Title." You can set it by clicking on your Username in the navigation bar. The field shows up under your avatar on that page. It will replace whatever title the system gave you (eg. "Active Member"). There is a practical limit as to how many characters will display properly - it's meant for a title after all. :)

It's called a "Custom Title." You can set it by clicking on your Username in the navigation bar. The field shows up under your avatar on that page.
No, it does not. What I do get is 16 selection choices and none of them allow me to change the word 'Member' to something else. What am I missing?

Okay, I'll dig a little deeper. :oops:

Apparently this can only be set by a moderator or administrator - which is why I see that option on my screen and you do not. Without modification of the system as it stands, your most visible personalization is the signature line. There are other "About Me"-type fields that you can choose to fill-in as well.

The current user titles come from an algorithm based on number of visits, posts, etc.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll dig a little deeper. :oops:

Apparently this can only be set by a moderator or administrator - which is why I see that option on my screen and you do not. Without modification of the system as it stands, your most visible personalization is the signature line. There are other "About Me"-type fields that you can choose to fill-in as well.

The current user titles come from an algorithm based on number of visits, posts, etc.
Kind of what I thought. But I had to ask. Thanks for checking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back