Ticaboo offshore marina hours change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havalina

Escalante-Class Member
Does anyone know when the folks at the offshore marina changed their hours. I know that I have a TBI, but I have always thought that they were opened 7 days a week. Just reduced hours. So, before I lite them up on Thursday morning, if I am wrong please let me know.

Give them a call 1-844-662-2628. The recorded message should supply the info you need. Sq

I did. They are now apperantly only open Thursday through Monday. I called tonight to let them know that they need to pull my boat out. They are closed today and tomorrow. This is my third year with them and I believe that they have always been opened seven days a week. I do have a tbi so I don't really trust my memory.

Google Maps lists their business hours as:

Sunday - Wednesday 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday - Saturday 6 am - 10 pm

Obviously that doesn’t necessarily translate to reality...

As all the financial service providers will tell you "Past performance is not a guarantees of future performance ". They may have decided there isn't enough business in the off season to justify the cost of staffing 7 days/week. Too bad they didn't at least let folks with boats in storage know about the change

I guess, I’ll look and see if the dry storage at bull frog is available. They sent emails on when they would be closed over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just grumpy that I can’t get my boat.

They did change their hours and are closed on Turesday's and Wednesday's I believe. I made a trip down there to look at a boat and the doors were locked up to my surprise.I also think they have shortened hours but don't quote me on that one until I find out for sure

Thanks for the heads up. I also keep my boat & RV there and will need access to them in March. Sq
I would imagine they will be back to normal hours in March. That is when my business really starts to ramp up and the season really starts. I think you'll be fine Squirrel. Fingers crossed!
As all the financial service providers will tell you "Past performance is not a guarantees of future performance ". They may have decided there isn't enough business in the off season to justify the cost of staffing 7 days/week. Too bad they didn't at least let folks with boats in storage know about the change
Having a business down here in the winter is rough and I do know I don't get enough business to remain open but I do because it's also my home and driveway. Might as well stay open if I'm here, right? haha
It's not real surprising they close down for a few days but I also find it surprising they do because of the guaranteed monthly income from the storage boats they do have. I have also heard they laid off/fired many people for the winter months. It seems every time I go into the grill, there is always someone new in there.
Funny thing is I know a guy here in Hanksville collecting unemployment and he made a lot more than I did in January. But I love what I do and wouldn't change a thing.

Things will return to normal soon (assuming that is a good thing)! Happy boating!

They did change their hours and are closed on Turesday's and Wednesday's I believe. I made a trip down there to look at a boat and the doors were locked up to my surprise.I also think they have shortened hours but don't quote me on that one until I find out for sure

I would imagine they will be back to normal hours in March. That is when my business really starts to ramp up and the season really starts. I think you'll be fine Squirrel. Fingers crossed!

Having a business down here in the winter is rough and I do know I don't get enough business to remain open but I do because it's also my home and driveway. Might as well stay open if I'm here, right? haha
It's not real surprising they close down for a few days but I also find it surprising they do because of the guaranteed monthly income from the storage boats they do have. I have also heard they laid off/fired many people for the winter months. It seems every time I go into the grill, there is always someone new in there.
Funny thing is I know a guy here in Hanksville collecting unemployment and he made a lot more than I did in January. But I love what I do and wouldn't change a thing.

Things will return to normal soon (assuming that is a good thing)! Happy boating!
DAVE, I want to thank you so much for being open, even on a Sunday!! Great Service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back