The government is discussing the river

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBinNM

This paragraph is interesting:

Tyrrell said diminishing flows in the Colorado River have increased the threat that upper basin states might need to curtail their use of water, or move water from large reservoirs in Utah, Colorado and New Mexico to Lake Powell when it's needed. The ability to store water in the reservoirs upstream from Lake Powell without charge is also part of the plan, Tyrrell said.

The way we currently use water and the amount of population increases in the affected States , this will get interesting. California for one is still building without concern for infra structure to support the increases

The way we currently use water and the amount of population increases in the affected States , this will get interesting. California for one is still building without concern for infra structure to support the increases
Living in Orange County, California, I cannot get over how much building is being done around me. What used to be tilt up concrete office and manufacturing buildings is being changed to apartment buildings and condominiums. The number is staggering. Water availability does not seem to be a concern. Developers do not care.

Living in Orange County, California, I cannot get over how much building is being done around me. What used to be tilt up concrete office and manufacturing buildings is being changed to apartment buildings and condominiums. The number is staggering. Water availability does not seem to be a concern. Developers do not care.
Same up against the foothills we are out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back