State line Ramp, Is it open ?. I am planning a trip down the 16th - 20th of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Wade

Looking at the web cam it looks likes they have changed the State line Ramp. Is it private or still public. I will be alone and would like unload here. It takes me a minute to launch and then park and get back to the boat. What is the covered area in the middle ?
Thanks
Alan

Sometimes they assemble buildings there,then move them to their destination. Not sure about that one, but that is a Aramark work boat at the end of the dock and that building will not stay there, it is right in the middle of the launch ramp.

There is going to be construction going on for that covered dock that was towed down from Bullfrog recently. The plan is open Stateline about May 1st or when the construction project is finished.

There will be a bass tournament this weekend and they will launch from Stateline ramp for participants only.

Will keep you advised.

There is going to be construction going on for that covered dock that was towed down from Bullfrog recently. The plan is open Stateline about May 1st or when the construction project is finished.

There will be a bass tournament this weekend and they will launch from Stateline ramp for participants only.

Will keep you advised.
This is payback for the Halls new store. Let the mussels attach and send them south. LOL

Thanks Wayne for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back