Stanton Creek fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas

Can you camp at Stanton Creek and beach your boat at night right now with the water level? Hows the catfishing at night at Stanton Creek. Would that be a good place to camp this coming week. We are bring scouts to camp and fish. Thanks.

Stanton Creek is a good place to camp. My guess is that you could now catch catfish from shore at night, but I have not reports to back that up. I would be willing to try fishing from shore for bass, cats and bluegill.

Stanton Creek is a good place to camp. My guess is that you could now catch catfish from shore at night, but I have not reports to back that up. I would be willing to try fishing from shore for bass, cats and bluegill.
Went to Stanton last week looking for camp spots. I could not take the 4 wheel drive road. Very few camping on the east side. Vertical drop of 20+ feet to the water. Most camps are on the 4 wheel drive side towards the Haytstacks. I ended up at the camp ground by the gas station and that was full with only 2 loops open during the weekend.

Why were you not able to take the 4 wheel drive road? I will be down there in 2 weeks. Sq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back