Stanton Creek beach camping status

TheMarinator

Active Member
Hey all,

Quick question, with everything that is happening at Bullfrog this year I have a question. I know that last summer it was still possible to get a truck close to the lake and beach camp at Stanton - is that even possible any more ? Has anyone been there lately or taken a boat into that cove recently ? Can you still get a get reasonably close to water?

Thank you for any insight!
 
Hey all,

Quick question, with everything that is happening at Bullfrog this year I have a question. I know that last summer it was still possible to get a truck close to the lake and beach camp at Stanton - is that even possible any more ? Has anyone been there lately or taken a boat into that cove recently ? Can you still get a get reasonably close to water?

Thank you for any insight!
I don't have any first hand knowledge but several people have mentioned RV camping at Stanton recently. Maybe try a search of Wayne's Words database using those keywords?
 
Back
Top