Spoons

Discussion in 'Lake Powell Fishing' started by Fishguts, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Fishguts

Fishguts Member

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of some Howard Oatman spoons?

2. Steve Moore

Steve Moore Well-Known Member

He is on the Hooligan Too right now. H dock on the very end

SDPJ likes this.
  3. Fishguts

Fishguts Member

I won't be down until next Thursday. Think he will still be around?

4. Steve Moore

I sent him a text message. Let you know

5. Steve Moore

Fishguts I haven't heard anything back from him. I'm going out of town on business the next 3 days. If I hear from him I'll post or maybe he'll get on if WIFI is good enough

6. Steve Moore

7. Steve Moore

Fishguts he will be there until the 29th

8. martin p

martin p New Member

Steve thanks for the help, I will look him up when I get down there. Have you heard anything on how the fishen has been around Bullfrog?

Steve Moore likes this.
  9. Steve Moore

We did pretty good a week ago. Mainly out around the haystacks. Howard isn't doing as well but I think the moon is not helping. Small schools, had to get on the quick when they were there. Also on the first small canyon past the ferry held some.

10. Fishguts

Fishguts Member

Sorry if I confused you that last post was on my old account. Thanks for the report. That sounds like about the same as when we were down there the first of the month. We did ok when we got over some, but they didn't stay in one place for very long. We mostly fished around Hansen and Forgotten. Thanks again for your help.

11. The Rodfather

The Rodfather Member

Hi,
    I don't want to step on Howard Oatman's toes but if you are looking for another source of slab spoons, reaction lures has done us well. http://reaxtionlures.com/
    Good quality and Joe is a heck of a nice guy. He gets his orders out quickly and always sends a sample or two of other lures he makes. Good Luck!