Spooning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled the cooler in an hour on the main channel side of the Haystacks this morning. 50 to 70 foot of water
Did you take any pictures? Just wondering how big they were. Were they the smaller fat healthy fish or were they the larger fish? And what kind of shape were they in. I like to eat the smaller fish better than the larger fish. I need to get down there.

Hey Steve looks like I missed you. Came home yesterday early. Fished briefly for a couple days. Found schools of stripers north of Dome Rock in the middle of BF Bay, and in the double canyon uplake from the "Ferry Dock" Canyon. All were taking spoons at 40- 50 ft. Did not fish much. All fish were small eaters in great shape. I was there for the storm. Now that was a whopper!

Kbass sorry we missed you also. Lots of repairs still going on. All the docks seem to be aligned again and main walkway is passable. We found that large school up by dome rock last night. A cooler full in 30 minutes. But there was 7 poles in the water. What a zoo. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back