South End Wahweap Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakepowellnut

I’m bringing a friend, who has ALS, down to Wahweap for his last trip to Lake Powell. We’re staying on our HB at the marina and will be making day trips from there. I usually fish the middle of the south end of the lake, but I thought I’d try areas closer to the marina. Does anyone have any suggestions, Navajo, etc.?

Well, my good friend wasn’t able to make it down due to his ALS health condition, so I came down anyway to button up the houseboat for the winter And fish for a few days. im going to try Warm Creek in the morning. Hopefully it produces. Wish me luck. If anyone is down this way, look for white 21’ Ranger with two guys fishing.

Good luck! We were there Monday and it’s pretty rough sledding right now. Of course I still don’t know what I’m doing over there yet. We did manage to find a few small boils on both sides of the cut, it certainly wasn’t anything to brag about.

Well, my good friend wasn’t able to make it down due to his ALS health condition, so I came down anyway to button up the houseboat for the winter And fish for a few days. im going to try Warm Creek in the morning. Hopefully it produces. Wish me luck. If anyone is down this way, look for white 21’ Ranger with two guys fishing.
Sorry for you and your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back