Great report, Wayne - but you failed to mention exactly what Canyon you were in "uplake"? Shame Shame! (LOL)
It was winter, a good many years ago, in the back of Farley, and we were spooning up a few stripers fairly shallow in 15'-20' of water when we lost the bite, but suddenly had a boil within casting distance of the boat - caught mostly smb out of the boil.
Wind tomorrow will be 14-20 mph. Saturday is calm but cold. I would wait until the next Saturday for the best chance of warming water and good fishing.I'm looking at all the weather forecasts and can't decide whether it's worth driving up tomorrow. Anybody think the fishing is going to be ok?
I wrote that wrong, I meant to say, I have seen several different nov, in which they boiled. I didnt see any boils, this past Nov.