Some New LP Information 3/26/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Escalante-Class Member
Just checked Lone Rock Beach and it is closed to overnight camping. Says Security concerns on the barricade on the IN side of the road.

Checked Wahweap yesterday and it is open with no fees being collected. Ramp was open and only 1 launch happening at 5 PM yesterday. Boat parking lot has a dozen trailers and trucks in it.

The dry campground across the highway from the south entrance near the dam has spots for about 12 units and only 4 in there this afternoon.

If any of you know of the 76 gas station out at Greenhaven ( 8 miles north of the dam near the Lone Rock turn off ) it is being torn down (actually gone last week) and a new Pilot station is being built there. Lone Rockers will like it. The construction manager told me tonight that he is shooting to open in 90 days. All the framing is up in 3 days from cement pour. They will have high bays for big boats, trucks and MHs with fast fill for the big tanks, They will also have Blue fuel (91 octane no alcohol fuel). This will be a Pilot station with all the trimmings.

As I go into town most every day I'll try to check the entrance for any new info to past here.

Do we happen to know if the floating restrooms are closed also??
I'm assuming yes...
This whole thing is all a real bucket of cold water drenching our spring fishing dreams (n)
BUMMER!

Just went by this morning 1 boat at the dam fishing,
Both entrances open with cars going in and out
The small campground is called "Beehive Campground" It had 2 spots open this morning but a couple more this afternoon.
It has a 3 day limit posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back