Shout out to 970 Marine in GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Helzer

I just want to thank Steve and Doug at 970 Marine in Grand Junction. We discovered a problem with one of our outdrives on our Houseboat that we thought was going to put a serious delay in our launch date. One of our owners contacted them this morning about our problem and by the end of the day we had our outdrive serviced and repaired and heading back to Offshore’s yard. I didn’t even get the unit to them until 2:00 this afternoon, and they still had it done by 6:00 and at a reasonable price. Give these guys a try, I know we will be looking to them for any future needs.

Next time I am in GJ, (probably in a week or 2), I will have to stop in and visit these guys. I have a great relationship with both Aramark and Offshore and see no reason why I shouldn't get with these guys to work together too. Have heard good things about them.

I highly recommend 970 Marine. They have done a lot for me over the last few years, from new motors to fiberglass work. Everything has turned out great. They are the only shop I use for my boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back