Short trip, No fishin’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
Goldie & I are taking the boat back to Offshore in the morning for the winter & wintering the RV. Short trip, no fun. Sq

In the words of “ARNLOD” “ I’ll Be Back” Just have to get the boat back to Offshore before I get snowed in at 9K feet, and take care of the RV. The beginning of November is still a possibility. Don’t threaten me with a good time. P. S. As I write it is snowing pretty good here, and we leave at 7:00 in the A.M. Sq

I was trying to go out this weekend and get a few last days in and then winterize but with the weather I am going to hold off and hopefully get a few more days two weeks from now. Just watching the temps as I didn’t not drain my block when I left thinking I would be back in a few weeks...THAT didn’t happen.

In the words of “ARNLOD” “ I’ll Be Back” Just have to get the boat back to Offshore before I get snowed in at 9K feet, and take care of the RV. The beginning of November is still a possibility. Don’t threaten me with a good time. P. S. As I write it is snowing pretty good here, and we leave at 7:00 in the A.M. Sq

View from my driveway, Pine Mountain southern Utah. 1006181820_HDR.jpg

Wow, I am just getting ready for my fishing season to start, right after my elk hunt in 2wks. No winterizing here in the desert. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back