San Juan Last Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriKman

Great week house boating on the San Juan last week. 3 generations of fishermen had a ton of fun working the boils. Seemed to only be active every other day, 1 morning there would be boils everywhere, the next nothing. We anchored pretty close to the mouth of the river and would only cruise in a few miles working the boils along the way, never even made it all the way to the larger bays. When we did find boils could cast pretty much anything shinny into them and get hookedup every 2-3 casts. Rat-L-Trap seem worked the best out of what we had but they were also hitting kastmaster and spoons.

IMG_0075.jpg IMG_3320.JPG IMG_3304.JPG IMG_0076.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos. We were there last week as well, but I don't recognize your boat.

Do you have a drone for the aerial photo?

@BriKman that is super cool!

I did see a drone flying around while I was waiting for my group on the peek-a-boo hike. Was that you by chance?

Dang Ryan , I thought you were just in Homer fishing with Redleader! living the dream buddy!

Dang Ryan , I thought you were just in Homer fishing with Redleader! living the dream buddy!
Uh, Bob I have NO idea what you are talking about.

I was up in Alaska on a work trip.

ckEz5L6.jpg

Last edited:
I am a little confused as to what drone shots everyone is talking about?? The four pictures I see are great, andI like the Alaska picture, but I don't see any drone shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back