redtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtail

Well, it's nice to meet all of you Lake Powell lovin fishermen! I fell in love with Lake Powell in the late winter of 2001. A country boy from southeast Colorado that had never been west of the state. I got a job on the dock for Aramark at Wahweap. Was able to fish one time from a boat while I was there in the San Juan and got my first taste of striper fishing. It was awesome! I was able to make a lifetime friend during that year, meet and soon after marry, a beautiful Navajo women from Page\Cedar Ridge. We will celebrate our 17th year anniversary. Along with our two daughters, 10 and 6. So for me Lake Powell is more than a fishing hot spot it's a place that changed my life. Places like Powell have a tendency to change people that love the outdoors or maybe even don't. The geography is next to none and the atmosphere is like no other I think in the World. I love to fish and this website gives me a chance to share that same passion with other anglers. Thank you for that and hope to here from all of you!

Welcome Redtail! Swing by Hanksville for the upper lake experience. Stop by and we'll swap stories!

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, hope me and my 9yr old run into you at Bullfrog, the kids will have a great time. Oh, we will too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back