Record Fish? HaHaHa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piece-O-Crappie

Wayne,

I know I posted this last May when I caught this beautiful specimen, but are we considering this the Lake Powell record at 10.2 oz? HaHaHa!!! Looking forward to our upcoming trip at the end of April/first of May!!!

P-O-C

Attachments

• IMG_3757.JPG
    IMG_3757.JPG
    434.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3760.JPG
    IMG_3760.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_3761.JPG
    IMG_3761.JPG
    777.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_3762.JPG
    IMG_3762.JPG
    385.3 KB · Views: 178
No, not a tiger trout. If I wasn't technology challenged I would post a pix of the tiger trout I caught last year. I have trouble getting things from one box (phone) to another (laptop) to a post on WW's. Sq

No, not a tiger trout. If I wasn't technology challenged I would post a pix of the tiger trout I caught last year. I have trouble getting things from one box (phone) to another (laptop) to a post on WW's. Sq
Create an Imgur account. They have a good phone app. Upload from your phone to Imgur, then on your computer copy the link over here. Easy peasy.

!st. I sit corrected, that is a tiger trout. They can be caught at IRAD State Wildlife area at the bottom of Berthoud Pass by the Henderson mine, in Colorado.
2nd. Sorry Ryan, thanks for your advise, but I still don't get it. I'll see if my IT person (Goldie) can figure that out. I just graduated from a flip-phone last year. Sq

Last edited:
!st. I sit corrected, that is a tiger trout. They can be caught at IRAD State Wildlife area at the bottom of Berthoud Pass by the Henderson mine.
2nd. Sorry Ryan, thanks for your advise, but I still don't get it. I'll see if my IT person (Goldie) can figure that out. I just graduated from a flip-phone last year. Sq
congratulations on your graduation, I'm still flip phoning. It took me two days to figure out how to put a picture on ww and they were tiny. Looks like I even screwed this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squirrel,
I feel your pain on going from a flip to a smart. Been there, done that. For me, I find it a lot easier to plug my smart phone into my laptop and transfer the pictures to it so a can manage them better. And I do have an IMGUR account to which I upload those pictures I want to post on forums.

When the pictures are posted on IMGUR, you can grab 1 of 4 links to use in forums. The correct one to grab for this forum and most others that I post on is the 'BBCode (Forums)' link. It will look like this (without the black X): [Ximg]https://i.imgur.com/2CI27TA.jpg[/img]. Just copy and paste the BBCode (Forums) link for a picture you want to post into your post or reply on this forum and it will show as a picture in the post; like this:

2CI27TA.jpg

You can also use the 'Upload a File' link at the bottom of your posting box when you make a post or reply to one. Then, it will display as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post as I've shown here.

Attachments

• P1010154.JPG
    P1010154.JPG
    542.1 KB · Views: 10
!st. I sit corrected, that is a tiger trout. They can be caught at IRAD State Wildlife area at the bottom of Berthoud Pass by the Henderson mine.

Squirrel, you caught a Tiger out of Powell last year too? If so, where about on the lake? I caught that one in Slick Rock, (just North of Iceberg).

Squirrel, I'm intrinsically lazy so I often will just email pics to myself and pick it up from there on my laptop. :D

GregC

Reactions: TR.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back